Apr 01,2015
Matthew
By: 'Tin Chohan'
Apr 01,2015
I am extremely grateful to both Matthew and David for their professional approach in facilitating the sale of my property. From the outset I have found them to be courteous, polite and relentless in ensuring that the whole process of selling a property was not as daunting as I first perceived. Their constant assistance and guidance is much valued, and their ability to find me a serious buyer is second to none. I have been kept fully informed throughout, whether it be by them or their colleagues, and at no time did I feel as if I was being ignored. They have communicated with the buyer, their solicitors and also mine to maintain harmony and conclude the sale as swiftly as possible. All the staff at Aston Fox are great at what they do and have an ethos that many others could do well to acknowledge. I would definitely use their services again and will also be recommending their service onto friends and family. It's truly been a pleasure!
I believe the fees are extremely competitive and in line with the efforts the company endures

Aston Fox