Apr 01,2015
By: 'Boyko Nikolov'
Apr 01,2015
Very poor customer service. They wasted our time and money. We had to call them several times and ask to speak to the manager only to find out that the current tenant had cancelled the viewing. The manager just informed us of the cancellation and offered a token apology. I would not recommend RentLocally to anyone - they simply don't care about their customers.

My partner and I had an extremely unpleasant experience with RentLocally today. We booked a viewing and travelled from Glasgow to West Calder in rush hour traffic and gale force winds only to be stood up their agent.

We had to phone the agency three times and speak to a manager to find out that the current tenant did not give permission for us to view the property. The agent had made one attempt to contact us 20 minutes before the scheduled viewing from a private number which we could not call back.

Rent Locally