Apr 01,2015
By: 'Sophie'
Apr 01,2015
Wow what an amazing job homes on web have done to help us sell our property. It was a quirky property, one I would say was a hard sell, but using homes on web really made the sale smooth. Steve went way beyond to assure full comunication was seen to. He was very pleasent to deal with, a very friendly and professional service all round. The sale was achieved quickly and Steve was able to recommend good solicitors to work with along the way. I would never hesitate to use Steve in the future and would recommend everyone to use him. If he ever does rental property's to I would have no worries that my property would be in great hands!! Well dine Steve and more than thank you for everything you have done for us. You have been by far the best agent we have ever used!
Homes on web deserve a lot more than they charge!!! Amazing service!!!

Homes On Web Ltd