Apr 01,2015
By: 'Ross'
Apr 01,2015
my property was with a agent that charged be 5% for 1 month they rarely did vieiwngs and the ones they did looked out of sorts.
Bhavik came around to my property after chasing me for a very long time and said he would get me maximum rent which was 200 more then the other agent every month. I was very reluctant to use him as his fee was double my other agent but after working out the bottom line figure he was able to get me more rent at the end of the day and I gave him keys.
I was sure he would not get the price but he proved my wrong that too within 18 hours of me giving him the key and I wish I got him around quicker. A very proactive agent and sometimes paying a premium can be worthwhile.

ludlowthompson