Apr 01,2015
Paul
By: 'Rozybrown'
Apr 01,2015
I feel so happy that I got my flat from 1st key letting. Dealing with Paul in particular made the whole application process worthwhile. Paul's calmness, patient and always willing to listen encouraged me to take my flat even though I liked the flat when I saw it for the first time. Also and most importantly, all the things I pointed out in the flat that needed to be sorted out/fix was sorted out prior to my moving in and this was done as a matter of urgency--- that is what I call professionalism and being passionate about what you do. Lastly, Paul makes sure his property is clean and in good condition before being rented out and after being rented out. He is committed to his tenants by delivering quality service/value for money.

I will definitely introduce a friend and also use them again
By: paul 1st key
Apr 02, 2015
Thank you so much for your kind comments, wish you the very best for the future in your new home.

Paul