Mar 31,2015
By: 'Sally L.'
Mar 31,2015
The sale of my house turned out not to be straightforward and took a long time. As a result I was in contact with most of the staff at the Tavistock office! I spoke with Nicola, Adam, Peter, Richard, Sophie, and in the latter stages with Ben and Rachel. Everyone, without exception, was very friendly and helpful. They were always very calm and professional. Even though there were stressful times during negotiations it was always a pleasure to talk to them.
We were grateful for a reasonable fee.
By: Nick Henderson
Apr 01, 2015
Dear Sally
Many thanks for this kind review. While we have a number of innovative products available, our Moor to Sea magazine, a highly-rated website, new HD property videos and a host of other bits and pieces to help us, it is the caring nature and professionalism of my colleagues that really makes a difference. Without their commitment to quality service we would not be the same company. Thanks again.
NICK HENDERSON, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MANSBRIDGE BALMENT LIMITED