Mar 31,2015
By: 'Apartment 32'
Mar 31,2015
I would like to say after one of the worst experiences i have ever been involved in with the City Centre office of Philip James, it appears that the office Danielle works in has changed my view on only that office. Danielle has helped us renew our tenancy after all our issues and managed to agree the rent at the price we thought along with the landlord would be suitable. She has been polite, friendly and very helpful towards myself an partner. From the first experience with Rob (director and others) I really lost hope that this company was any good. We were treated like i never have been spoken to in my entire life if i am being honest. Danielle has excelled expectations with us and she has done everything she can to change our experience around. Andy has also tried to sort a number of issues outstanding in our apartment some are which still on going but on a whole this office, I would rather them deal with the whole process as a lot more helpful and actually know the basic of customer service. Danielle thanks again for all your help you certainly have made ourselves alot more happy and we hope that in the future should we need to contact you we can do so accordingly.
Original ‚£600 for 9 months one bedroom we thought was ok but as the months went by we noticed the property wasnt propably worth ‚£400. that a side Danielle and Andy along with Rebecca Fenney have started to work with us to resolve all the issues and we are now starting to believe it could be worth it.

Philip James Partnership