Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
My friend Faye and I were both looking for a flat share, as we were sick of renting rooms in London and playing the 'good house mate' lottery- often not coming up trupms! I looked at many agents on the internet and Jon from streets ahead is the only person that got back to us. Jon has been amazing. We told him exactly what we wanted our price and areas- we struck the jackpot on our very first viewing. The property came un-furnished and when Faye and I were worried about bed's for our new home Jon used one of his contacts to help us sort the problem. He has been a constant support throughout the entire process and Faye and I now have a place that we can finally call home. Thank you so much Jon we are both VERY grateful.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch