Mar 31,2015
By: 'Unhappy Client'
Mar 31,2015
Awful customer service.
Paid for a letting service, knowing full well that I would have to conduct the showings myself.

Firstly, it took multiple phone calls over 3 days to get a photographer arranged to come to the house.
Then it took multiple calls to get the photos put on the site.
The floor plan was a copy from the advert used to buy the house. I know this because I've had walls removed and they are in the 'newly measured' housesimple floor plans !!!!
Oh and they look exactly the same!!!

Secondly, they send ANYONE to the house, they are meant to send only relevant people but it seems they just send anyone. Again this is due to the potential tenants telling me that they told the people on the phone they are not suitable yet were told to go to the viewing anyway !!!

Thirdly, when you call up. With the exception of one guy, Tom, they have an arrogant manner and think that they are always right. This is especially true of one lady on the phone there, who sounds so miserable, that you wish you never gave them any business.

Lastly, it takes absolutely ages to have your advert removed. Multiple phone calls and emails and it still has not been done, although I have been given assurances that it will finally happen today !!!

In conclusion, I saw great merit in this concept, but a severe lack of service has let it down tremendously.
They need a serious overhaul in policy and attitude to make this work.
Stay away.
Listen to the client Do what you said you would do, when you said you would do it Much better customer service needed Better phone manners for client facing staff Easier onboarding and offboarding process
Attached Files
By: Housesimple
Apr 21, 2015
2) Housesimple always tries to accommodate property visits promptly and we aim to complete a property visit within 3 working days of sign up once we have been provided with all of the relevant information requested. We take a further 3 working days to upload photographs following a property visit and endeavour to do this sooner where possible. On occasion we are provided with a copy of an old floor plan that was previously used to market a property and for ease and speed for our vendors we use this as a starting point, once all details and measurements have been verified, to base our plan on. All floor plans are signed off with vendors before leaving the property and any errors or omissions pointed out on review of property details before publishing will be promptly rectified. Once a property has been deactivated on the housesimple site, it takes a little time to then come down from property portals as the data that we export to them needs to filter through.

Housesimple