Sep 30,2008
Sep 30,2008
They took my money and left me homeless. No heart. Never again will i use them and never will i tell any of my friends to use them . STAY AWAY
By: Paul
Feb 23, 2009
I have searched our database and believe that this client rented a property through our company in Bow E3 in 2008.

Jimmy and his two flat mates continuosly paid the rent late for 4 months with one of the tenants being quite illusive and in some cases paying up to two weeks late. Consequently the landlord issued two months notice at the end of the break clause period. As a letting agent we have no authority to ask a tenant to leave a property and that decision is solely down to the landlord to make.

At the end of the tenancy an impartial inventory company noted dilapidations at the property, notably a carpet that was heavily stained, which were then proposed as deductions. We then followed the procedures in place as set out by the tenancy deposit scheme and obtained confirmation in writing of the deductions from both the landlord and the tenants. If the tenants had an issue with this at the time it could have been raised and then gone to the dispute process.
I'm not sure how we made the tenants homeless as they were in fact issued with a full two months notice to vacate the property as per the landlord's request.

From what I can remember, two of the tenants at the property paid their rent on time each month and were possibly upset that we would not tolerate any late payments from the third tenant. An Assured Shorthold Tenancy is let under joint and several liability.

We are a company that takes pride in the service we offer to our landlords and feel in many cases go above and beyond the service normally offered by most letting agents, for this reason we have an extremely high rate of property retention and many happy landlords and indeed tenants.

However we do not rest on our laurels and take all feedback on board but we do also appreciate that we are only human and we are not going to please everybody all of the time, especially if it means having a responsibility to ask someone to pay towards costs incurred during their tenancy.

Jimmy, if you feel that you would like to discuss this issue further you are welcome to contact me directly on

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PJ Morgan Office 1! To leave a new review of PJ Morgan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for PJ Morgan Office 1