Mar 31,2015
Ella Murgatroyd
By: 'Sarah Mangan'
Mar 31,2015
On the renting of our new property we have only dealt with Ella Murgatroyd only!

I have been in leeds 12 years now and have was a a student for the first 6 of those resulting in moving 7 times so as you can imagine I have dealt with a lot of agents in that time! And I have to say out of all of those agents Ella has been the best out of every single one of them! Everything we have emailed her abouts she has come back to promptly with a response and dealt with all the issues we have had in super quick time! When we have called she has called back the same day and we have felt we have not had to chase for anything (which I have found with most agents you have to chase them constantly)! On meeting face to face she was friendly, helpful, took the time to have a chat, a really friendly person!! manning Stainton should be proud to have an agent like Ella working for you! She is a credit to the branch and to the chain as a whole! I have full confidence and trust in Ella to help us sort anything we need to be done! She is a credit to your company! And I feel she fully deserves to win!!! Full 10/10 :-)

Manning Stainton