Mar 31,2015
By: 'Nolan'
Mar 31,2015
Do not go with this letting agent! Richard Candy is nothing but a liar ! He loves to promise you things which do not actually proceed with. He's happy enough to take your money but getting it back is a joke. This man and letting agent should be shut down. Some of the things they did in our house were beyond belief. The property we rented from this letting agent was an absolute tip! We even did this house up for him but not got a thanks or anything. I wish I had read these reviews before I went with them. Anyone reading this please, please, please save your money and do not go with this company!!
By: Lettings R Us
Mar 31, 2015
I do not know which property that you are referring to and I am sorry that you feel that you have had to go onto this forum rather than go through the correct channels for a complaint. We are a professional company and we deal with complaints in a correct manner through the complaints procedure. If you would like to make a complaint through the complaints procedure then please put your complaint in writing so that we can look into your case for you.

Lettings R Us