Mar 31,2015
By: 'BT'
Mar 31,2015
Amazing service, can't understand why anyone would use a high street estate agent in this day an age.

I used the premium package - but in reality not sure I actually needed it, the normal basic package would probably have been sufficient.

I managed to sell the property for more money and in less time than two high street agents suggested.

Emoov were easy to get hold of and always courteous on the phone. There were a few issues with the original advert but Emoov amended this as soon as I made them aware - the floor plan was missing.

The only thing that high street agents over is doing the viewings however personally I always find a) they know nothing about the property and b) I would rather be there. So if doing the viewings yourself isn't a problem go for it :)

Emoov