Mar 31,2015
By: 'Ali Shirazi'
Mar 31,2015
Natalie helped me with the properties available in the area fulfilling my expectation check list.
I got my rental offer accepted by the landlady first but then rejected which caused me some loss!
This was because I made some arrangements at first based on the agreement and then had to cancel based on the rejection which cost me ‚£108.
Despite that Natalie performed a good role in concluding the deal again for the same property with a discounted rate as I requested; I got an extra ‚£105 charge for the check-out which had not been announced originally. However, Natalie kindly helped compensate by waiving the ‚£150 agency fee for me.
I am overall happy with the team and their service.
By: KM
Mar 31, 2015
Dear Ali,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Natalie is an extremely professional and dedicated agent, and really works hard to ensure her tenants receive a positive experience,
I will pass your kind comments onto her and the team at Ruislip Lettings,
We look forward to dealing with you in the future,
Best regards,