Mar 31,2015
By: 'Astrid gill'
Mar 31,2015
Charlotte was helpful from the get go and nothing was too much trouble. She was positive, friendly and approachable. In fact everything that I would expect someone in her position to be however in my experience have discovered that most are unable to offer this standard of customer service. Even after my tenants were found I was still able to contact charlotte and receive the same friendly response.
I also want to add that Anna in admin has been fantastic. She was extremely approachable and helpful. In my opinion both ladies are an asset to your company. I have several properties and turned to jam Forster as was at my wits end with the lack of service I have received. Iam pleased that they have restored my faith in the estate agents thus far!
I might add that Russ was also pleasant to deal with and helpful.

Jan Forster Estates