Mar 31,2015
By: 'Fiona Scully'
Mar 31,2015
I'd been to the agent to show my interest in purchasing a property and was told of this property and given viewing opportunity before it went on the market, giving me an advantage to put an early offer in.
I'm thankful to Anne for accepting my offer.
James was very helpful answering all my questions.
There was good communication between myself as buyer and Anne the seller through the agent.
It was good to receive a phone call from Simon, the Manager regarding white goods and house contents as it gave personal contact from someone senior.
One of my emails didn't get responded to.
The solicitors did most of the correspondence but I knew I could call on the agent if there was any issue.
I was informed that after I'd put my offer down, the property would still be put on Rightmove but without the possibility of a viewing, just to protect the agent in case I pulled out. I was thankful this was done as said and removed after just a few weeks and they honored my commitment to purchasing the property.
I spent a few months on Rightmove looking at flats and houses in the area, despairing I would ever find anything I could afford that ticked all the boxes. I think the price for this property was accurate for the market at the time, and was confirmed by the home property survey I commissioned which was done by a local company based in Midhurst.

Gascoigne Pees