Mar 31,2015
By: 'Ruth Delgado'
Mar 31,2015
Friendly, helpful but honest estate agents? Oh yes, they really are. Richard Phillips and Chris Still are absolute legends and I can honestly say that without their help throughout the 9-month drama that was moving house, I think I might have lost the plot altogether. We had our flat on the market initially with another agency who turned out to be absolutely useless. I called Phillips and Still on the off-chance and Richard was absolutely convinced that he could sell the flat for £25K than the previous agency had recommended. I was slightly dubious but figured that there was nothing to lose and a couple of weeks later he was proved right and we had to cancel the planned Open Day because it had already been sold!
Attachments