Mar 31,2015
By: 'Duyen Nguyen'
Mar 31,2015
As a landlord who has been purchasing properties from many different estate agencies over a number of years, I would raise the services I have received from Simon are the best. He has listened to my requirements and provided his inputs & good advice throughout the purchase transaction, even after the transaction is completed Simon has continued to provide his excellent services to introduce me to Rachel, who is from the Letting team. Simon has again provided his assistance beyond his duties to make the letting arrangement with existing tenants to be un-disrupted and especially to make both the existing tenants and myself are comfortable and happy with the arrangement. In my opinions, Simon is a value member of the team, who is lucky to have him as he connects well with customers and has so much experience with both sale and letting.

Victorstone Property Consultants