Mar 31,2015
By: 'Sarah Pye'
Mar 31,2015
I used Davis Tate in Reading to find new tenants for our rental house in Whitley. I only required them to find me a tenant and to ensure that the Tennant was suitable. They happily agreed to do this ,even though we didn't want them to manage the property or even collect the rent ......the cost of this was well worth the peace of mind , knowing that the tenants had been suitably checked , deposits collected and held in the deposit scheme and all transfers arranged .
The house was on the market less than a week and they had three interested parties . The first couple to see the property offered us the asking price which we accepted . Megan from the reading branch was very polite helpful and efficient and a pleasure to deal with , in sorting the credit checks , checking that all our relevant certificates were up to date , asking us if we would like her to arrange the inventory check in , arranging financial transfers and finally ,being patient while I questioned her about the e document forms that meant I didn't have to go into the branch and sign forms.......all in all I could not fault the service , though I feel that Megan herself, was the key to the smooth letting :-)
The fees were appropriate for the service provided.

Davis Tate