Mar 31,2015
Claire
Michael
By: 'Brett Welch'
Mar 31,2015
I rented a property for 5 1/2 years, originally through Alba Residential and then when they were taken over, by Braemore Lettings. My experience during that transition period and after was very positive. When a storage heater, washer or a lock on my garden gate developed problems, they had a person out in a timely manner to deal with the issue. The communication between the myself, Braemore, and the landlord operated smoothly and effectively. The people I dealt with in person and over the phone were attentive and helpful.

I recently left Scotland, but if I were to ever return to the Edinburgh area and needed to rent a property, I would look to Braemore again as my first option for rental options/opportunities.
By: Callum
Mar 31, 2015
Hi Brett, thanks for your review! Glad to hear all went well when you rented with us and we would be delighted to hear from you in the future if you do come back to Edinburgh. The Braemore Team.

Braemore Sales & Lettings