Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
As the joint landlord of a 2 bed flat in Crouch End, in a nice road, over the last 8 years we have had 4 great sets of tenants. It has never taken us more than 2-3 days to re-let the flat and I would not hesitate to recommend the great service provided by Chris, Cristina, Ben, George and team.

From the start, they gave us great advice, definitely knew the local area well and most importantly vetted potential clients, took references, listened to our requirements and knew all the legal things that we as landlords have to do. I have found it to be an absolute pleasure doing business with them and from a landlords point of view thoroughly recomend them. Sure there may be good or bad branches but my personal experience is that Crouch End seems to be a very good one indeed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office