Mar 31,2015
By: 'Ray'
Mar 31,2015
I rented my company via Haart Streatham branch with full management, The tenant sublet my property and completely damaged the house. Haart were aware of the situation and hid it from me. They kept ignoring the issues, but continued collecting the management fees. It costs a lot money to renovate my house once I moved back to the property. I trusted the company to do the job that they were being paid to do. it's disgraceful that they didn't accept any responsibility for their mismanagement, incompetence and lack of unaccountably. My recommendation is : DO NOT LET your property through HAART.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Apr 14, 2015
Dear Ray

I'm very sorry to hear this. Please do get in touch so we can investigate: help@haart.co.uk

Many thanks