Mar 31,2015
Jay
By: 'Karen'
Mar 31,2015
Jay was really friendly and informative. She also shared a personal experience as a landlord which was reassuring but also realistic about what is involved in being a landlord. She gave a good description of the company and the process involved which gave me faith in her colleagues too.

When Jay came to take pictures she did a great job and I liked that she made suggestions about the presentation of each room to enhance the pictures. We were really pleased with the advert online and our property received a lot of interest within 2 days.

I was in customer service so have high expectations. When I called to speak to Jay I gave my name and she knew everything about me and the flat without having to check a file, so it felt like a really personal service. I was so happy with the service that I never looked at any other letting agent for a comparison.
By: Scott Hume
Apr 24, 2015
Hi Karen, thanks so much for taking the time to post your comments, particularly as they are from someone who is well versed in customer service. Jay is a really dedicated member of our team and genuinely takes time to know and understand our clients so to hear this being recognised is brilliant. Have a wonderful day. Best, Scott

Infiniti Properties