Oct 11,2011
Oct 11,2011
I have a small portofoglio of houses in London.Colin Dean Property Consultants are giving letting and management services since 1986.I am living in Turkey and very rare coming to visit the London.I am a civil engineer and very busy with my job in my country. All my friens are asking me ''how to manage my properties these much years without problems in London'' and ''without selling''. They wonder if I am collecting my rent incomes or not.My answer is this:„°f you have chance to meet with ''Colin Dean Residential'' You can sleep in comfort.
Thanks a lot Colin Dean.
By: Dean Ayling
Oct 18, 2011
Hasan, thank you for this endorsement, we are all touched by your kind words. Of course our job is made so much easier by having kind, understanding and practically minded clients. It is a pleasure to work for you. regards Dean

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow