Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 30,2008
Sep 30,2008
They are very helpful when moving in and everything seems so smooth and easy. When leaving however, the service is not good. Our apartment where we had been for 2 years (without anything serious going wrong) was deemed to need a professional clean after leaving. Without any choice I am still waiting after 1 month to find out the cost that will be deducted from the Deposit, which obviously I have not received yet. Also, our mistake but they simply give your an inventory in the office and tell you to check it. I did not mention to them that some things were missing but on leaving, they will bill you for everything from one fork to a light bulb not working. So my advice, check the inventory, send it back to them noting everything. If you think the apartment needs a clean let them know straight away.

Perhaps this is the same everywhere, but great when you move in, but terrible when you leave.
By: Elle
Apr 10, 2013
I agree with the OP and Lexi. Nightmare of a letting agent. I have never been charged so much with ANY other agency (I've rented from 5 different agencies). They were point blank rude and condecending to us whenever we reported a problem. Our vacuum cleaner stopped working and when we asked them to replace it, they told us to go out and buy one and come in with the receipt, not giving us a budget. We spent £50 on new vacuum and when we delivered the receipt we were snapped at by the lady in the office and told that they might not have the funds to pay us back. We were 19 at the time and yes, probably quite niave, but as soon as I got my Dad on the phone they changed their tune. The complete disrespect for us is what put us off completely. They also charged £20 for a reference required for our next agent!!! I tell everyone to avoid at all costs!
Jan 04, 2012
Erm.....Lexi darling, you leave the property as you find it. BUY new pillows if you threw out the old ones. BUY new toilet brush holders if you throw them out. How dumb are you??? Would you like me to stay at your flat, bin all your duvets and pillows after three years and then not replace them??? THINK ABOUT IT!!! PS Yes, I AM a landlady!!! And your dumb comment bothered me!!!! Ryden were perfectly correct and DID their job!!!! *shakes head and thinks 'nightmare tenant*
By: Lexi
Jan 13, 2011
I was with the Glasgow branch and I have the same opinion! They do everything they can to weasel your deposit out of you. Claiming cleaning is needed when it clearly is not. Claiming you have taken hard wood flooring out of a cupboard! Charging you for not leaving bed pillows and toilet brushes after 3 years!!! I will tell everyone who will listen to steer clear!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryden Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Ryden Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryden Lettings Office 1