Oct 11,2011
Oct 11,2011
One star is generous. These are without doubt the worst letting agents we have dealt with in London. Rude, when they can be bothered to respond - which is barely at all. We had to get an entire block of flats to complain simultaneously before they even pretended to deal with a mouse infestation in a building that they manage, by which point we had been living with it (and complaining about it) for four months. They charge ridiculous administration fees and then do nothing. We wouldn't go within miles of them next time we look for a flat - which will be soon.
By: Customer Relations
Oct 20, 2011
Hi there. I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service delivered by Felicity J Lord. If you would like me to look into your complaint then please do email me the details to Debbie.webb@spicerhaart.co.uk mentioning 'AllAgents'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 15! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 15