Mar 30,2015
Jamie
By: 'Campbell'
Mar 30,2015
I just wanted to put in writing my appreciation of the help Franklyn James gave me when purchasing my flat in Bow last year.

Jamie dealt with us in the main. He was infectiously enthusiastic without being pushy and was also extremely helpful in advising on detail. Jason dealt with us when Jamie was unavailable and both seemed to have a personal interest in our case and wished us to succeed. Overall the impression was of a highly professional and sincere organisation. (Sincerity is not a word that the public generally associates with estate agents but it certainly applied in my case). The whole thing was a much more pleasant experience than I had anticipated. I am extremely grateful to your firm and to Jamie and Jason for making it this way. I shall certainly recommend you to anyone else I hear buying (or selling) in the area.

I also very much appreciated the assistance I received from the mortgage brokers you recommended and will write separately to them.

Thank you very much for turning something I dreaded into something I enjoyed.

Kind regards