Oct 11,2011
Oct 11,2011
David is an absolute star! Hes extremely reliable, friendly, honest and impartial - TRULY impartial, ie advising me which would eb the right property for me and a "good deal" instead of just trying to flog the most expensive property which is what I have experienced with other companies. this is really refreshing and makes me certain I would definitely work with him if I ever want to buy or sell a property. I have recommended him to the folks I know too. My process of buying has been difficult largely due to my solicitors being extremely slow and pretty darn useless - but David has kept me sane throughout the process (even though theoretically he is representing the seller, not me!), often going above and beyond the call of duty to help me through confusion, following up to a high level of efficiency, giving me impartial advice on how to handle situations given i am a first time buyer and most importantly maintaining a high level of communication with me and the seller to ensure they are aware any slowness is down to my solictors and not me! In fact if David wasnt so diligent I think the solicitors would have taken even longer because his follow ups resulted in the knowledge that they hadnt done anything for a whole month!!!

Patrick Williams Ltd