Oct 11,2011
Oct 11,2011
Gemma Sobey from the South Croydon office is the kindest estate agent who my husband and I dealt with during our long process of finding the property to buy.
She was friendly and sincere by nature but very professional, and the thing which we liked the most about Gemma was that she wasn't pushy at any time.
We never felt under pressure to accept properties we weren't sure about and she always tried to understand our need and likes and we felt she was more a friend to us than an agent.
Jamie, in the same office as Gemma, dealt with us at the beginning of our home search, I think both of them deserve 5 star rating for being honest and understanding people.
This kind of treatment stays in memory for ever. Thanks guys!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon