Mar 30,2015
Sean
By: 'George Abbott'
Mar 30,2015
Firstly it's unfair to name just two staff members who assisted with this sale, the whole branch at some point assisted and at no point was i told that there was no one that can help. The team as a collective group made me feel at ease and informed throughout the process.

I predominantly dealt with James who take control of the sale and purchase of a new home for me and my family. A complete credit to thier business and the industry. In the past I have dealt with dubious agents but everyone at Balgores was honest, transparent and completely helpful, none more so than James. I'd consider myself a difficult customer but James was never unavailable, was great to talk to and more importantly throughout also had my best interests at the forefront. Without repeating myself a complete credit to the Balgores group and the industry. Couldn't recommended James highly enough.

Sean was one of the main salesman on my property and was also very willing to help wherever possible. A clearly knowledgeable guy who's personable nature made viewings and feedback easy. Would be tempted to headhunt him for my business! A new age of estate agent.

I would also like to mention Sarah who was outstanding in the aftersales team. Many agents once the sale has been agreed have left me in no man's land, Balgores employ Sarah purely to ensure the transaction gets completed in a timely but more importantly hitch free way. A recieved regular emails updating me on both purchase abd sale, was pushing both solicitors for constant updates and progress and overall a compete joy to have on hand, if only all Estate agents adopted this process.

Because there are so many guys in the office assisting with the transaction it seems unfair not to mention them all but everyone should take a huge amount of credit in that office and I shall be passing on my recommendation to whoever is buying and selling. I hope for Balgores sake that they continue to open more offices and spread thier footprint, more customers should experience service like this in a stall industry. The estate agent market is analog, Balgores are digital.
Fair and perfectly reasonable. For the service received and the fee paid using balgores is a no brainer...

Balgores Property Group