Mar 30,2015
By: 'Kirsty Morris'
Mar 30,2015
I arranged to meet with lee for a property valuation and informal chat about the current market. We received a valuation we were pleased with therefor decided to sign up with prospect, for the staff to manage our sale (and later conveyancing and buying needs). Lee was very professional and did not make me feel pressurised in any way to sell our house with prospect. I valued his advice and when he left I felt happy and excited due to his positive feedback on our house and the amount we might be able to achieve for it. We communicated via telephone and email and my questions were always answered promptly and thoroughly. We ended up finding a house that we love through prospect and feel that the selling and buying process has been very well managed and we have trusted the staff completely. I would recommend them to anyone that needs any of the services they offer.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Mar 30, 2015
Thank you for the recommendation and for sharing your positive experience.

Prospect Estate Agency