Mar 30,2015
By: 'J S Karavias-Comas'
Mar 30,2015
I have been living outside the UK, for many years, on deciding to sell my London flat, I off course needed an agent who was capable to take over the whole process. Victor Stone was my letting agent so I asked if they had an agent who could deal with the sale, luckily for me, Mr Simon Etson got in touch.
I found him helpful from the start, he managed to deal with the sitting tenant, not always a easy task, find me a buyer, kept me informed on how the sale was preceding, dealt with all problems I was unable to deal with, even informed me on the day off completion that the sale was completed.
I can more then recommend Mr Etson, he was some one I felt I could trust from the beginning, never had any reason to change my mind.
Well off course I would have liked them cheeper. I was informed off the charges, so no reason to complain, I just forgot about the VAT.

Victorstone Property Consultants