Oct 11,2011
Oct 11,2011
I have rented my flat, using Colin Dean as the managing agency, for the last 15 years. I have always found the staff friendly, efficient, and helpful. A couple of years ago I had trouble with a tenant abusing the property to the extent that total redecoration was required. Colin Dean managed to successfully represent me in claiming financial compensation through the appropriate authorities.
All in all I would highly recommend this estate agent for all aspects of property sales or renting.
By: Dean Ayling
Oct 18, 2011
Peter, Thank you we are very grateful for your comments and appreciate you taking the time to add a review. always a pleasure to be of service to you. Regards Dean

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow