Mar 30,2015
Robin
By: 'Pauline'
Mar 30,2015
The agent gave us a thorough free and helpful valuation/consultation, talking us through the current market situation and how our property compared with recent and previous Sales in the area. The valuation was fair and reflected the house's potential. The agent gave me confidence and belief that he would be able to sell the property at the right price and he communicated well with us as a family, handling our situation sensitively and professionally at all times. Marketing and photographs were good. Follow-up and viewing arrangements were always communicated to me. We were very pleased that we chose Bradleys out of several agents in Exeter. Bradleys lived up to and fulfilled their promise that the house could be sold easily, quickly and at a fair price. Our agent had the expertise, experience and knowledge required to enable my late father's house, that needs updating to be sold quickly and efficiently. A first-class service.

Branch - Exeter, EX4