Mar 30,2015
By: 'Andy Gearing'
Mar 30,2015
If I had to recommend an estate agent in Guildford it would be, without doubt, Townends primarily because of Andy Gearing. He was professional, very proactive and when I was losing heart when a sale fell through - through no fault of the agents - was supportive and optimistic and quickly found me another buyer. He is training his staff well and I would imagine an extremely good role model for them. He will go far and anyone who ever employs him would be a very lucky company. His manner was friendly but respectful and he has given me good advice in my purchase of a new property where I live - I only wish that I could deal with him for this - come on Townends open a branch in Newbury. My thanks to Andy for making this a much less stressful experience than it normally is. I give him my thanks and best wishes for I am sure what will be a very successful future career.

Townends