Mar 30,2015
Martyn
Jonathan Mansell
By: 'Peter Hampson'
Mar 30,2015
Firstly may I make it clear that this review only applies to M&B Okehampton.
It is often said that selling your house can be extremely stressful and this can be the case, and we all know some of the negative comments associated with Estate Agents. When dealing with M&B Okehampton this is not the case. It took nearly 2 years to sell our property and at no time during this period did M&B lose interest or momentum, both primary Directors being there after 6pm and before 9am listening to everything I had to say and actioning it when necessary, I felt that the sale of our property was as important to them as it was to me. Most importantly of all they always listened to my ideas for additions to the brochure and endlessly updated it accordingly. The sale of our House became a team effort rather than simply a negotiation between Client and Service Provider, a good thing to remember in the dim dark reaches of the night when the money is running out and you haven't shown anybody around for a week.
Forget selling your House online, regardless of the cost saving, the service M&B provided is without price. I would recommend them unreservedly.

Mansbridge Balment