Mar 30,2015
By: 'Sonia Torregrosa'
Mar 30,2015
Daniel was very helpful in giving me advice and helping me find a suitable property within the area, I am still completely new to London so having someone to explain what areas would suit someone like me (i am very active and enjoy jogging) was really important and Daniel was very patient with me. He was also available after normal office hours, which helped me to view more properties in comparison to other agents who would only be able to show the available properties until 6pm at the latest. This made it easier for me to find the perfect flat without having to leave work earlier and I'm finally very happy with the property I found and the negotiations arranged with the landlord.

Harrisons