Mar 30,2015
By: 'Louise'
Mar 30,2015
I used Mann Countrywide for a year while I worked overseas. The customer serice they gave me was terrible, and caused me a lot of stress. The list of errors that they made was long, but some of the bigger issues were:

- I instructed them to carry out an inventory and check in, which they told me had been arranged, and which they charged me for. In fact this was never carried out, and had I needed to claim any funds from damage caused by the tenants it would have been next to impossible.
- On four occasions they charged me for fees for work that had been neither requested nor carried out. In none of these cases did they communicate that they were going to deduct the charges in advance, or provide explanations for the deductions. It was only because I was closely monitoring the funds received into my bank account that I picked up on these things.
- I gave them specific instructions about the gas safety process needed to ensure my boiler warranty remained valid. They forgot/ignored these and as such my warranty lapsed.

Throughout the year they gave poor service, taking several weeks to reply to emails and never apologising for any of the issues encountered. I would not recommend using them to anyone, in fact I would actively encourge potential customers to look elsewhere.

Mann