Mar 30,2015
By: 'Yun Lee'
Mar 30,2015
I have to say I was very impressed with this estate agent's desire to go the extra mile for its customers. I got stuck in a road closure due to an accident and realising I won't make it before their 3:30PM saturday closure, I called them to see if anything could be done. Ellie McMahon picked up the call and agreed to stay behind until my arrival, having heard that I was due to start work on Monday.

She had to wait 45 mins after closure and desire this, she welcomed me and had the paperworks prepared, and gave me the keys, answering all my questions and going through each and every detail. Her course of action ensured my nightmare day didn't end as a
ightmare and I can only say THANKS VERY MUCH for the friendly and helpful service!!
Having seen the agents go the extra mile to accommodate me, I can happily say the fee I paid was worth every penny!

Abode Property Management Limited