Mar 30,2015
Kate
By: 'Alison Broomhead'
Mar 30,2015
Absolutly Brilliant!!! The house was on the market at 4pm one day and sold at 11am the next day. Could I ask for better? NO. I got the price I wanted as well! It weant on for 70K and I got 75K. There were other properties in the same area and they had been up for months.
What I did like was that Kate contacted me a few times to see how things were going with the convencing. Kate was really professional and helpful. Thank you to Springbok for getting my property sold so quickly and efficiantly.
More expensive than I expected.
By: Springbok Properties
Mar 30, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were quick and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties