Mar 30,2015
By: 'Miriam'
Mar 30,2015
Firstly I would like to say what a delight it was to have such a dedicated negotiator on board. Michael delivered at every turn. Nothing was too much and he kept me informed from beginning to end. He made the selling of mine and my sister's house a less daunting experience. Especially as prior to Michael coming on board we had an estate agent who couldn't and didn't deliver. Michael called me personally and introduced himself and explained he was now going to be taking over in selling our house.

Michael continuously called and emailed any information he thought I needed to know, good or bad. I fully appreciated his professionalism and ever optimism, even when the viewings slowed down.
He was on top of everything and chased solicitors, when they were dragging there feet and we were able to exchange contracts in a timely manner.

If all Estate agents were like him, more customers would be less stressed, as he removed those typical problems and found the solutions. I would definitely recommend Barnard Marcus and use them in the future. We even got a reduction in our fees, which was a lovely gesture.

Barnard Marcus