Mar 27,2015
By: 'Sarah'
Mar 27,2015
I reported all faults in August about a hole in the roof! I was in the property for 7 months and this was never repaired! The placed started getting mouldy and I had just had a baby! I reported this and the work men put a mould protector on but after a day it was all back! Nothing else was done about this! Y babys cot ended up green and mouldy, curtains ruined, other furniture ruin and in the end my family had to sleep in the front room as the bedrooms were to bad to sleep in! No one seemed to care and since we had a new born babh we decided to move! I asked for the money for the new cot but apparently they did all they could for us! Renting of acorn was a battle and turned out very expensive for us as we have had to replace loads! I wouldn't rent of them again and the service we recieved was shocking! All the care about is money! We left the property and it needs slot of work doing due to damp and within a week it's back up for rent! It wasn't s very healthy place to rent!
Repairs done! Reimburse us for our goods that were damaged through no fault of our own! Admit that they let us down!
Attached Files