Oct 11,2011
Oct 11,2011
Never EVER use these estate agents.

I had a viewing at a property in Pinner and the lady who was suppose to show us the property never showed up! Called her on her mobile and she wouldn't answer, and then I called up the estate agents and he said he will call me b a ack. Called me back and said well she is held up in an earlier meeting and will have to push your viewing back. This guy said he would show me the place just to find out that he didn't have the keys to get in (all this time me and a friend were waiting outside the house) At one point a man from inside said that they didn't know anything about letting out the property, I caled them and I was just going to ask is this the correct address and he said in a very angry tone- Why are you ate the house anyway?! I thought I told you I didnt have the keys and I will call you back later!!

And guess what....I never got a call back later.

Crappy agents, crappy experience and waste of time.
being more nice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Charles Office 1! To leave a new review of David Charles Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Charles Office 1