Mar 27,2015
By: 'anna'
Mar 27,2015
hi my name is Anna I have been with principal homes for the past 4years I have never had a problem with the staff or Mr Hussain they are very professional at all times and always there to help! maintance etc when I read the other reviews below I had to comment and leave my review. it sounds like these people want there own way that's why they are not happy. I work my self and I can tell when people write these comments because they are not getting there own way its ridicules. GROW UP! P.S {The guy below can not even write good English so it shows how much he nows} I hope my review helps people who are going to be letting with principal homes they have been around for 10 to 15 years if they were like what the horrible reviews say they would still not be around they would be closed down! if I can be any other help please get in touch bye.
fees were great especially for 2 people most agents charge double!

Principal Homes