Mar 27,2015
By: 'Susan B'
Mar 27,2015
The service I have received from The Carrington Partnership has been excellent from the very beginning. They are brilliant at communicating with you and the staff are knowledgeable and have really good customer service skills. Any repairs I have needed doing have been dealt with promptly and inspections were carried out with plenty of notice on the day they stated they would be there. I received prompt feedback on the findings of inspections. It's not just the major areas in which Carringtons excel, it's the little things like the bottle of wine they left on the day I moved in to welcome me and the compliments slips they leave so you know that they've completed planned visits. I cannot fault them in any way and would recommend them to anyone.

The Carrington Partnership