Mar 27,2015
Ryan
By: 'Catherine'
Mar 27,2015
After experiencing various 'last minute cancellations' of viewings with other agents I was beginning to lose faith in ever finding a flat to rent. Then I found Ascend and Ryan. Ryan was very professional and provided me with all the information necessary to make a decision about whether or not I wanted to make an application for the property. His level of knowledge about the property & surrounding area really made me feel comfortable with my decision and I cannot thank him enough for his help. Having spoke with other members of staff at Ascend throughout the process as well, you can tell that Ascend Properties are a good company to deal with. Thank you again Ryan!
Very good value considering I nearly paid double for another application with another agent. Very satisfied.

Ascend Properties