Mar 27,2015
By: 'Natalie Painter'
Mar 27,2015
Wow, what a service! Louise went well above and beyond the call of duty when selling our property. It was a particularly challenging contract given the complexities of the chain and the persons involved, She remained dignified, calm and reassuringly realistic at all times. I felt by the time our sale had completed I had gained a counsellor (and what seemed like a friend at times) as well as an estate agent! We chose eMoov over the more traditional high street estate agent and the only concern I had was dealing with numerous faceless staff in a call centre style set up, never getting to speak to the same person for consistency. This is not the case at all and in fact the communication with Louise was faultless whether it be email or telephone. The great thing I found when Louise wasn't able to talk, the system eMoov operate allowed someone else within the team to pick up the job and deal with anything required. This is a benefit over the high street estate agent who tend to only allocate one agent to a client, leaving you stuck if they are off ill, on holiday or out of the office, which can be hugely stressful when exchanging. I believe the rest of the team would have done an amazing job for us too, Jonathan, Molly etc were always fantastic to deal with too. It just so happened Louise was unfortunate enough to end up with us. I could go on and on singing praises about Louise and the rest of the team at eMoov. Great job guys. Thank you so much for getting us through one of the toughest moments of our lives.

Emoov