Mar 27,2015
Stuart
By: 'Nicky Foy'
Mar 27,2015
I was really pleased with all the team at Bushells and Stuart Balfre in particular who was overall in charge of the sale of my flat. I used Bushells because they had always found tenants for the flat while I owned it as a rental property and I had been impressed with their efficiency. When it came to selling the property Bushells handled everything extremely well, giving good advice, keeping me up to date with all the viewings, giving me feed back from all the prospective buyers and then when the flat was under offer they handled the whole exchange and completion process with my solicitor and the buyer's solicitor very professionally. I was very impressed by Stuart's friendly, polite and professional manner at all times. I really felt the team earned their fee!
As I had used Bushells to get me tenants for the past 10 years they charged me a reduced fee when I asked them to sell the flat; this seemed very reasonable to me.

Portico