Mar 27,2015
By: 'D'
Mar 27,2015
I question the reasonableness of the rental agreement they issue, which if often referred to if you have an out of office issue.
Andy out of hours or weekend issues with your property cannot be adequately addressed.
Their complaints handling process is slow; infact they will need to be chased to keep to their own deadline.
When I tried to view a for sale property through them, to get out of this rental property. I was told they cannot do a weekend viewings.
My overall experience of Haart Lettings in delivering the service they claim to offer is one of extreme disappointment.
Would not use this organisation again nor would not recommend this organisation to anyone seeking support in a residential capacity.
Thus far my views are not valued by Haart; so nothing.
Attached Files
By: Customer Relations Manager
Apr 14, 2015
Hello

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please email help@haart.co.uk so we can look into this.

Many thanks