Oct 10,2011
Oct 10,2011
Decided to use another agent initially to sell my home. Big mistake. I was quoted three fees (of which CJ Hole was the middle of the three) and I unfortunately chose the agent with the cheapest fee. Within days I wished I hadn't. Long story short, the service I received matched the cheap fee. Went back to C J Hole four weeks later who was very professional and courteous. Arranged to meet us and take our house to the market as a priority. The service was 100% better, frequent contact from all the team and I even had a visit from them in person to discuss the offer we eventually accepted. The service continued until the day we moved out. CJ Hole earned the extra commission they charged and I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of moving.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch